The European GNSS Agency's (GSA) SatNav in Action: The GNSS Image Gallery offers a free use and reproduction, in whole or in part, of images for educational and/or informational purposes on the following conditions:
- Copyright of all images in the GNSS Image Gallery are vested in the GSA, unless otherwise specified.
- All use and reproduction of images from GNSS Image Gallery must cite the GSA as the copyright holder (i.e. Photo: ?GSA, ?European GNSS Agency). If the images are used or reproduced in a modified form, this fact must be acknowledged.
- GNSS Image Gallery images cannot be used or reproduced, in whole or in part, in any manner that either states or implies endorsement by the GSA or any member of the GSA staff of any commercial product, process or service.
- It is prohibited to use a GNSS Image Gallery image in any manner that may mislead a viewer in believing that a product, process or service is endorsed by the GSA.
- Images shall not be basis for another photographic concept or illustration that could be considered offensive, libellous or illegal.
- The use of images from the GNSS Image Gallery for advertising or other commercial purposes must be pre-approved by the? GSA. To obtain approval, send the requested image(s), layout, copy and intended use to COM@gsa.europa.eu.
- Images in the GNSS Image Gallery subject to the copyright of another entity are clearly identified in the relevant webpage whereby the copyright holder is quoted. Any reuse and/or reproduction, in whole or in part, of images subject to the copyright of another entity must be pre-approved by contacting the copyright holder.
- The GSA offers the images as-is and as-available, and makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning such images, whether express, implied, statutory, or other.
- In no event will the GSA be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary, or other losses, costs, expenses, or damages arising out of the use and/or reproduction, in whole or part, of the images.